Ayurvedic ( Pain Relief Oil + Tooth Powder + Triphla Moringa hair pack + Ubtan ) Set of 4
- Product 1 : Ubtan
- Exfoliates , allowing fresh skin to glow and breathe
- Treats skin inflammation
- Effective anti- tan with great uplifting aroma
- Full of antioxidants which reduce signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduces excess oil from skin. Diminishing blemishes and scars.
- Soothes and hydrates skin .
- Has a mild earthy and musky smell.
- Made packed and labeled by a group of village women in remote India
- Bio degradable packing
- Product 2 : Pain Oil
- Relaxes tired and sore muscles
- Improves blood circulation and loosens tight muscles
- Has antiseptic and anti- inflammatory properties
- Brings relief from pain of various body parts like joint pains back pain shoulder pain etc
- Non toxic and skin friendly
- Product 3 : Tooth Powder
- Natural cleanser
- Natural pain reliever and analgesic.
- Antiseptic . Also has anti-bacterial and anti- inflammatory properties.
- Helps to strengthen gums and support connective tissue health
- Combats bacteria in the mouth and prevent tooth decay and cavities.
- Prevents bad breath.
- Massages and strengthens gums.
- Product 4 : Hair Mask
- Prevents premature greying
- Prevents thinning
- Rejuvenates hair follicles
- Repairs damaged roots.
- Treats scalp irritations & dandruff
- Controls dandruff
- Promotes healthy hair growth
Prepared in a traditional way . Most ingredients have been used in ayurvedic preparation for pain relief of various body parts since ancient times. These are natural ingredients which are non toxic and skin friendly.
Directions to use :
Product 1. Pain Relief oil – Pour appropriate quantity on your palms. Massage gently on affected areas. Leave it for 30 mins .
Product 2. Tooth powder : Take a small amount of powder in the palm of your hand . Use your middle finger to cleanse and massage your teeth and gums . Middle finger corresponds to akash tatva. It should be used for cleansing your teeth. You can also make a paste with some coconut oil. Alternatively you can also use a toothbrush. This powder can be used for gargle too.