Ayurvedic ( Ubtan – Bath Powder + Pain Relief Oil – Thailam ) I Cleansing and Rejuvenating Combo
Product 1 : Ubtan
- Exfoliates , allowing fresh skin to glow and breathe
- Treats skin inflammation
- Effective anti- tan with great uplifting aroma
- Full of antioxidants which reduce signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduces excess oil from skin. Diminishing blemishes and scars.
- Soothes and hydrates skin .
- Has a mild earthy and musky smell.
- Made packed and labeled by a group of village women in remote India
- Bio degradable packing
Product 2 : Pain Oil
- Relaxes tired and sore muscles
- Improves blood circulation and loosens tight muscles
- Has antiseptic and anti- inflammatory properties
- Brings relief from pain of various body parts like joint pains back pain shoulder pain etc
- Non toxic and skin friendly
- Net wt : 5.64 oz / 160 gms / ml
Prepared in a traditional way . Most ingredients are used in ayurvedic preparations for various body parts since ancient times. These are natural ingredients which are non toxic and skin friendly.
Product 1 – Ayurvedic Ubtan : Benefits : Avartaki (Senna flower) treats skin inflammation, while kasturi manjal ( wild turmeric) lightens the skin tone without staining . Naranga (Orange peel) is an effective anti- tan with a great uplifting aroma . Reduces fine lines and wrinkles while neem is a known antiseptic. Green gram has anti ageing properties packed with rich enzymes and vitamins A & C . Make the skin soft and supple. Removes dead skin cells allowing the fresh skin to glow and breathe. It is a natural sun block , with excellent toning properties and a refreshing fragrance . Multani mitti ( fullers earth ) removes excess oil and reduces blemishes and scars while rose petals have a calming and soothing effect on skin with refreshing fragrance. Kalonji (nigella sativa) are rich in linoleic acids which the body does not produce. Hydrates the skin. While vetiver reduces scars and blemishes. It is also known to reduce stretch marks . Moisturizes dry skin and helps in the renewal of dead tissues. It has an mild , earthy & musky smell.
Product 2 – Pain Relief Oil : SESAME & ARECA LEAVES OIL – give relief from muscle and joint pains . For more comfort – Heat the oil for 20 seconds . It will help detoxify the deep layers of the skin and muscles, improving circulation and loosening tight muscles.
MORINGA LEAVES & THORN APPLE LEAVES – Have anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties. They have been used since ancient times to relieve aches and pains.
CARROM , CARAWAY & MINT – Have properties which reduce redness, pain & swelling .
Directions to use : Pain Releif Oil – Pour appropriate quantity on your palms. Then massage gently on affected areas. Leave it for 30 mins . Ubtan : Take about 4 tablespoons of ubtan and mix with coconut oil for dry skin and winter months. It should be one part coconut oil and 3 parts water. Scrub your face and body . Mix ubtan with rose water or lime juice for oily skin. To make a detan face mask apply the paste on your face and leave it to dry for 20 mins. Remove it using water in light circular motion.