Brahmi Powder (Gotu Kola)
For hair –
- Is an excellent natural hair conditioner . Prevents split ends by making a protective layer around the hair strands.
- Prevents hair loss by keeping the hair roots nourished. This humble herb has hair friendly nutrients which make hair roots stronger .
- Prevents itchy scalp, while removing dandruff.
For skin –
- Anti aging properties .
- Plumps up and firms sagging skin.
- Also works as an astringent .
- Net wt : 3.52 oz
- Bio Degradable packing
- Each Product has been made packed and labelled by a group of village women in remote India .
Brahmi Powder ( Gotu Kola ) The whole plant can be used for medicinal purposes. It has bitter and sweet taste (Rasa), cooling energy (Virya) and sweet post-digestive effect (Vipaka). It normalizes all three Doshas and all Dhatus (tissues), especially nerve, blood and plasma.
Brahmi is one of the best herbs for balancing and rejuvenating Pitta, while at the same time strongly reducing Kapha . It aids in the recovery from exhaustion, stress, debility and aggravation . It is used in Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, insomnia and depression .
Directions for use : For HAIR : Mix brahmi powder ( Gotu Kola ) with water to make a paste. Apply on hair and wash after 30 mins . You can also mix amla , hibiscus and bhringraj with brahmi to make an effective hair mask.
For FACE : Mix with water to use it like a face mask.